Minutes of Management Committee Meeting on Tuesday 31st March 2020

Minutes of meeting held by Zoom Video/Audio at 7pm on Tuesday 31 March 2020, set up and led by Vice Chairman Chris Akehurst. Members attending: Chris Akehurst, Lance Williams, Secretary and Chairman, Sally Dobson, Nicola Hilson, Allen Smalls, Rachel Abbott, Paul Preston. Apologies from absence: Caroline Sutton, Keith Marley (work commitments) and Dave Wright. Minutes of previous meeting held on Tuesday 18 February 2020. Seen by all members and agreed. Matters arising from minutes: Lance updated Committee on his visit to our Kit Suppliers in Norwich. The company Samurai is an... read more

Minutes of Management Committee Meeting on Tuesday 18th Feb 2020

Members present Chris Akehurst, Paul Preston, Keith Marley, Nicola Hilson and Lance Williams. Apologies for absence Rachel Abbott, Caroline Sutton, Sally Dobson and Paul Dellar. (Reasons given were acceptable) Secretary’s report Paul Dellar has offered his resignation in writing as Club Secretary for personal acceptable reasons. He will continue with publishing race and event results. Paul was thanked for his contribution and he will be missed. Lance offered to take on role as Club Secretary until the 2020 AGM. He will remain as Club Chair and Chris as Vice Chair. Chris will take... read more

Minutes of Track and Field Committee 28 January 2020

Minutes of Track and Field Committee 28 January 2020

Present: Max Simon, Sarah Palmer, Sam Hart, Rebecca Jeggo, Sally Dobson Apologies: Jen Palmer, Dave Smith Budget: Dave Smith had forwarded expenditure to date with some items yet to be purchased but amount accounted for.  Noted that the Essex Recoil Polevault needs adding into spreadsheet.  Total expenditure so far £3075.3 Potential to purchase some more equipment such as Starting Blocks for members to use in training MS informed that James Hamblin will be undertaking his Coaching Assistant qualification in February with the intention of coaching the throws... read more

Minutes of Track and Field Committee 26 November 2019

Minutes of Track and Field Committee 26 November 2019

Minutes Present : Maxine Simon, Sally Dobson, Sam Hart, Rebecca Jeggo, David Smith, Jenny Palmer Sally Dobson – EYAL AGM Summary Affiliation fees due £50.00 DS to pass to Keith Marley for paymentSD agreed to CHAC hosting a home meeting Sunday May 3rd DS confirmed date provisionally booked with SodexoSD asked Rebecca and Jenny for help from the BTEC students taking sports coaching qualifications to set up the hurdles 10.00-12.30.Agreed at EYAL meeting to a maximum of  5 x N/S competitors from each club in 100m 200m and sprint hurdles races.Host can be asked by visiting clubs... read more

Committee Meeting Minutes

Committee Meeting Minutes

Minutes of the club committee meeting, 31 January 2019, can be found here CHAC Committee meeting minutes... read more

Committe Meeting Minutes

Committe Meeting Minutes

Minutes of the club committee meeting, 9th October 2018, can be found here   CHAC Committe minutes... read more

Notice of CHAC AGM

Notice of CHAC AGM

Please be aware that this years AGM will be on Thursday 15th November in the clubhouse. A buffet will be provided beforehand and members will also be requested to sign in. The meeting will commence promptly at 7.30pm, so training will be reduced on that... read more

Committee Meeting Minutes 23.3.18

Committee Meeting Minutes 23.3.18

Colchester Harriers AC Minutes of committee meeting :-​Tuesday 23/03/2018 Apologies :-​Caroline Sutton, Rachael Abbott Minutes from the last meeting accepted and approved Meeting started with a discussion over club kit; SD - raised having black shorts as a standard requirement for all competing athletes, this would provide a uniform identity and is something other clubs make a requirement. LW – Confirmed he had spoken to British Athletics who stated that the kit registered Green Singlets, tops long and short with the Harrier logo, there was not mention of black shorts or... read more