The Colchester Harriers Facebook group is a public group allowing anyone to find out what’s going on in the club.
Group membership will be restricted to the following people
- Current club members
- Past club members
- Certain trusted people who have a genuine reason to post information to our group page (for example race organisers or main contacts from other local clubs)
Since the group is public people do not need to become members to simply view the site
When joining the group you will be asked for a code number from this policy. The code number is CHAC1982
Posting to the group
Please use common sense and consider the potential audience of this group. This group should be about sharing information and experiences relating to Colchester Harriers
Please avoid the following
- Offensive or inappropriate language or images
- Advertising of products or services not previously sanctioned by the club
- Airing grievances about other members, the club or other posts on the page (please see reporting an issue below)
If the group administrators feel that a post breaks any rules the following actions may be taken
- For most posts the user will be asked to remove the post themselves.
- If this request is ignored, or in extreme cases (e.g. deeply offensive) the post will be removed by an administrator.
- Repeat offenders will be removed from the group
Reporting an issue
If you feel a post breaks any of the guidelines above please do not respond directly through a post to the group, but instead use one or more of the following options
- Send a private message to one or more of the group administrators
- Use the contact us form on the Colchester Harriers website
- Email one or more committee members using the contact details on the Colchester Harriers website
All the contact information and the contact us form can be found at http://www.colchesterharriers.co.uk/contact-us/